Antaris Consulting is delighted to announce we have secured a tender from the European Commission for the performance of Audits and Inspections services at its premises at Grange, Dunsany, Co. Meath.
The scope of the work includes:
- Qualitative audits and inspections of the safety of technical facilities
- Health & Safety audits and tests on food & drink residues
- Operational and financial audits
Antaris has previously conducted Health & Safety audits and tests on food and drinks residues for the European Commission in 2011 and 2012. This experience along with our extensive expertise in the areas of Health & Safety and Food related projects will allow us to carefully plan and efficiently manage this project.
Antaris is also certified to:
- ISO 9001: 2008 – International Quality Management System Standard
- ISO 14001: 2004 – International Environmental Management System Standard
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 – International Health & Safety Management System Standard
- ISO 27001: 2005 – Information Security Management System Standard
- Antaris is also in the process of implementing ISO 50001, the energy management standard
The overall project will be managed by Nick Smyth who will have responsibility for liaising with the European Commission and for ensuring the successful completion of the project. He will be assisted in this project by our experienced consultants that will provide technical assistance throughout the project along with supporting the Manager and Client to ensure the project is completed on time and to a high standard.
In order to complete this project to a high standard Antaris will employ its very own audit software, while being user-friendly and a highly customised practical solution for conducting audits and assessments, it also streamlines the audit process and provides high quality consistent reports.
This software also includes a corrective action / preventative action module which will be made available to the European Commission as it will allow them to review, track and manage compliance findings during our audits. We will also incorporate the findings of the assessments into the action module and train company representatives in its use.
For further information relating to the services we offer, please contact us at email@example.com
or visit our website at www.antarisconsulting.com